Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Decorating

The main subject of this blog will be decorating. So it's time to decorate for spring/easter. I have scoured the web to find a few ideas that all revolve around one theme. Robins eggs. I love decorating with these. I love the color! I even found candles in the colors of robin eggs this year. I think it looks less "kitchy" to keep one theme running with your seasonal decorations. So this is what I am using. First up are the decorating ideas I have collected for you. I will also post ideas for the other two areas of making your house a home - food and people(entertaining/gifting). You can click on the pictures for links to where i found them - some have instructions for making yourself! ~ENJOY!

I wish I had the skills to make this! So sweet love the texture!


This blog is a must visit for special occasion decorating! Here are chocolates in an apothecary jar. A classic dressed to impress!



Make everyone feel special at your dinner table! Personalize an egg for each member of the family!


When you color your eggs this year - make them robins eggs! Go here to get directions for doing just that!



0 comments: