Ok I am letting you peek before it is complete… since I am trying to keep it real! So here is the list of steps for decorating:
Paint Bones – Added architecture etc Fabrics
- Art & Accessories
- Touch ups & Finishing Touches
So you can see there are a couple more steps to complete so don’t judge yet! I am showing you before completion and it’s making me nervous! hehe
Ok Here it is:
I still need to:
- Paint the trim we added above the toilet
- Paint all the trim around doors white. It is a hideous orangey “wood”
- Paint frame added around mirror (I am trying to decide if I should leave the vanity the color it is and do the frame the same or change the vanity to a color closer to black like in the inspiration bath
- Touch ups
- Accessorize – Including pictures above Toilet and vanity
You can see it is basically a reverse of my inspiration background in layout.
I ended up finding these on clearance at bed bath & beyond and thought they would work perfectly in this space and be less expensive then matted prints like in the inspiration room. They were only $6.25 a piece!
This picture is the most accurate portrayal of the paint colors
The shower curtain is a terry cloth fabric. It was the display at BB&B and was 1/2 off!
All of the blue and striped towels are from burlington coat factory!
When I post final pics I will post cost breakdown and all
Wish me luck in finishing up this weekend!