Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

I told you a couple of weeks ago I would post pictures of my decorations for Easter/Spring. I am always a little nervous showing my house! So here it is. There is not too much. I try to just ad small touches. Especially since we go to my mother and father in loves so we don't have company here. If we did I would probably have more out.


Here is a bird who made a nest egg on my lamp :)


My centerpiece on my dining room table. Inspired by my idol Melaine of My Sweet Savannah



Found these candles at Fred Meyer. They go perfectly with my Robins egg theme!



Dining room table as a whole



I love this little bird from Target! He sits outside the bird cage which holds a nest and a fluffy chick. I can't get enough of those fluffy chicks! They make me smile!


My large apothecary jar you have seen filled with eggs. The small one in front holds peanut butter m&m's to eat... they made speckled ones this year :) It was fuller at one point ... tehe



I have two of these candle holders on my mantel. There is a skinny jar candle in the middle with Cadbury mini eggs around them.


Side shot of the apothecary jars. Do you see the blue egg I knitted? Love it!



Here is the whole mantel. Definately needs some work. As I said before I am currently working through one room at a time. Ignore the big black hole on the wall...errr I mean TV :)


Remember this cheese platter from Thrift Store Thursday that I bought for $1.29? Spray painted the wood part and now it is perfect for a little chick to have his nest protected :)


I just like him :) He's a robin's egg blue color and all crackly.



I hope you have enjoyed this little tour and that everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!!!!

0 comments: