Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thrift Store Thursday!

It’s Thrift Store Thursday! I had a really good week at the Thrift Store this week!

I found this adorable tart burner! It is so darn caauute! It was like $2.99 and since it was an electronic it was 30% off :) I also got that pretty bowl next to it. I needed a pretty new salad bowl! I have been keeping an eye out and finally found this!

DSC08766

I got this nice CHEAP side table. My DH needed a larger one by his recliner. I was going to buy one like this at Target or something but was lucky to find this $3.99 one at Goodwill and furniture was 30% off. SCORE! You will see next week how I make it pretty :)DSC08764

I also found these two little milk glass like plates and they have dots around the outside which is my new love! They were $0.99 a piece. This ADORABLE apothecary type jar I fell in love with! We all know apothecary jars are all the rage right now. This one has silver top and base! AND to top it off a little bird! Two of my FAVORITE things that I have everywhere! Don’t you love finding one great piece that brings together multiple things in your decorating!! Next to that is also some rub on letters that were $0.99

DSC08765

Not pictured:

2 fluffy throw pillows in the perfect color!! (Already washed and on the couch before they could get there pic taken! :) (They were also 30% off – I think they were $3.99?? each before the 30% off)

1 coleman lantern/flashlight

It was a really great week! Everything but flashlight was one trip to one store! I only went to one other store this week and all I got there was the flashlight!

So this shows you can get great stuff at Thrift Stores and not have to go everyday!!


Linking to:

14 comments:

Chari at Happy To Design

Hi Stephanie...

Girl, what great treasure finds!!! I love your style...I would have bought every one of these pretty items if I had seen them! Hehe! Love that pretty blue tart warmer! But I have to say it...my favorite is that fabulous silver and glass apothecary jar!!! Ohhh...I doooo love it! Two of my favorite things as well...silver and sweet little birds! Can't wait to see how you use this fabulous find in your decor! Will you share it with us later? Enjoy your new pretties, my friend!!!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Chari at Happy To Design

Hi Stephanie...

Just lil' ol' me again! I just wanted to let you know that I've had so much fun "snooping" around your delightful blog...you have so many great posts and ideas! I am adding you to my list of blog follows and look forward to your upcoming posts and getting to know you! So very nice to meet you, my friend!!!

By the way...I love your lettered pumpkin that you did with the old book pages...darling!!! And...I also love that pretty "Give Thanks" burlap pillow that you made...Ohhh, I love that pretty chair that the pillow is in!!! Gorgeous!!!

Talk with you again soon, my friend!!!

Chari

Kim @ Starshine Chic

Great finds!!! I love the apothecary jar the best. I love thrift stores as you never know what treasures you will find. I'm itching to go now. I haven't been in a couple of weeks. I'm having withdrawals.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove

What fun finds this week. That little tart burner is so cute!

have a great day!

Hootin Anni

Excellent!!! What great treasures for you. I love finding some of these myself!!

My Thanksgiving decorations are posted today for show n tell Click Here

Sheila

Very nice jar.. It is the crem de la crem..

Jules

Great finds! I love Thrift Stores! You get more for your money! :o) Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving season.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~

What great finds!!! I really like that big bowl :)

Anonymous

Love the apothecary jar with the cute birdie. What a find. You did good.

The Watts Family

Wow you made out at the thrift store alls sorts of good finds! It is like treasure hunting. I enjoyed your post~Blessings Heather;D

Glenda/MidSouth

Great finds! I really like the jar with the bird on top.

Unknown

Great finds, love the apothecary jar and don't you just love tart burners. Thanks for sharing.
Sandy

TQ

LOVE that bowl!

Thrift stores are wonderful places ... Thank you for sharing.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville

HI Stefanie!
What wonderful treasures you found!
Thank you for linking up to Thrifty Thursday this week, and as always thank you for being a friend in Bloggeritaville.
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com