Monday, November 9, 2009

Motivate Me Monday - Fall


For this weeks addition of Motivate me Monday – Fall Projects!

I took down Halloween… but haven’t quite put up anymore fall yet. Lost my motivation. I know I better get on it because it will be time to decorate for Christmas soon!

So I turn to my bloggy friends again :) To find some quick and easy decorating inspiration.

Here is what I have found so far: (Click on pictures for links to sources!)

I am IN LURVE with this monogrammed punkin from “It’s So Very Cheri” Seriously will probably be doing this project today!

image

Then this cute little pillow from “Craftaholics Anonymous” This will look adorable in the chair I have in the corner of my dining room!

image

Also saw these pillows on “la *T* da”. I will be doing the brown paint like she did.

image

I featured one of these last week with my party motivation. But it’s worth showing again. This one is from “Under the Table & Dreaming” She really has an INCREDIBLE tutorial for it! I will be making one to replace the spooky banner I had up for Halloween.

image

I saw this lamp on “Blissfully Domestic” I know what you are thinking. Where is the fall? Sometimes I get my inspiration from something that would not be an exact replica. You see – wouldn’t this be awesome with leaves tied on to the rings? Seriously would be gorg! I will do it and show ya :)

image

And that’s what I have for now. So link up and give me some more motivation people!!! :) I need it!

3 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous

Thanks for the linkage!! grabbed a button!

Its So Very Cheri

I've tried entering a couple of other link but when I go back to your blog they aren't showing--e-mail me and I will send you the links and maybe you cna enter them in the manager section.

Cheri

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming

Thanks for the 'Feature' I so appreciate it! I grabbed your button for my blog! btw- the lamp shade is adorable! =)