Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I’m a Copy Cat! And some sneak peeks :)

So my Motivation Monday post REALLY Motivated me this week! I have already copied TWO of the projects I featured! Imitation is the best form of flattery so these ladies should be flattered! They deserve it! Check out what I did:

DSC08767

Yes that is a Copy Cat of Cheri’s! I had already bought an old book with browned pages that I was waiting for just the right project and this was it! So that is all the natural coloring! No glaze for me :)

DSC08768DSC08769

Ah YES! I absolutely LOVE it! This chair is in the corner of my dining room so it’s just perfect! It’s a copy cat from Tiffany and Linda. I stuffed it with plastic grocery bags like Linda did. You can’t tell can ya? :) No one is going to use the pillow for anything since it is scratchy burlap so it doesn’t matter. And I needed to find something to do with all those darn things!

And this is a project I did that didn’t necessarily copy anyone in particular :)

DSC08770

I just painted the M on. I don’t have one of those fancy Cricut machines yet to cut out vinyl letters. But Santa if you are reading this… I would like one for Christmas :)

Here is just something I threw up. Not so much a project but I will have to find a way to pretty it up a bit.

DSC08771

So what did I do today?? My Mommy and I went thrifting. I will give you a sneak peak and post everything on Thrift Store Thursday since I have a few more days to shop! :)