Monday, November 16, 2009

Motivation Monday

Ok people. Am I the ONLY person NOT ready to begin thinking and crafting Christmas yet?? Well I am not ready… but this week may be about getting ready. This week I am looking for pretty organization! My goal this week is to get my house in order so that when the christmas starts rolling in and taking over it won’t get overwhelming! :)

Here are some of the ideas I love. Don’t forget to link yours up at the bottom!

My Thrifty decor chick shows us how to make labels out of… PAINT CHIPS! Yes that means FREE people! PLUS it means you can match your label colors EXACTLY to paint colors in your room!

image

Chris at Just a Girl did this in her kitchen cabinet… It just looks so organized to me! I actually copied this one already! :)

image

She also did this in her GARAGE! Seriously that is her garage people! I am SOOOOOOOO jealous! I want my garage to look that gorgeous and be that organized!

image

Have you seen these?? I love them! Of course I have already made these myself too. Saved a pretty penny :) I will show you mine in a later post. It made it so I can store the dog and cat food out in the open and so opened a drawer where it was before to store things I can’t store in such pretty containers for everyone to see

image

Check out this magnetic chalkboard from Spacey Lacy! I am planning to make one for my kitchen. It’s been on my brain for awhile now. I am planning on using metal and painting it with chalkboard paint.

image

Wow is about all I can say about this…seriously… I would kill for that! More pictures if you click on the picture – not sure of original source.

image

That’s it – so LINK UP and MOTIVATE ME!!

1 comments:

Sarah

I LOVE your dog food storage! To help recreate projects like yours, I've asked Santa for a Cricut. Is that how you made your sayings? Please, do tell! ;> God's blessings on your evening, Sarah :D